Flower Care Information
The following flower care tips are designed to help prolong the life of the quality flowers you have received from Millennium Florist.
- Always use a clean vase & change the water every second day.
- Add a small cap full of bleach as well as a tablespoon of sugar to the water. These additions will help to keep the water clean & also act as food for your flowers.
- Before you put the flowers into the water, diagonally cut 2cm from the bottom of the stems & immediately put them into the water. This will help reduce "air bubbles" getting into the stem of the flower.
- Remove foliage from each stem that will be below the water line. This will help to keep the water clean.
- Ensure your flowers are kept out of direct sunlight and are not exposed to drafts.